Age : 0 year old
- Played professionally in Liberia, Ghana, Cameroun, Nigeria, Malaysia, Singapore and Germany.
- Over 16 years of coaching experience, including Tampines Rovers 1951 and the Singapore National Womens' Team.
- Plan, organize and conduct practice sessions and adjust coaching techniques based on the strengths and weaknesses of players.
- Evaluate players’ skills and review their performance records to determine their fitness levels.
- Handle emergencies and those brought on by injuries by practicing CPR and First Aid.
- AFC B coaching licence holder.
- Holds physical education and fitness instructor certifications.